Here you can learn more about support groups for patients with Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia.
Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia – patient support groups
Patient support groups not only provide patients with a community of people affected by Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia, but also link patients with professionals able to answer any questions that they might have.
Here is a list of some support groups:
- CANCERcare (Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Patient Support Group)
- IWMF (International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation)
- RareConnect (Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia official community)
- EWMnetwork (Umbrella Organization of European Waldenström patient support groups and patients)
- WMozzies (Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia Australian Community Support Group)
- WMUK (The UK charity for Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinaemia)
Some patient support groups from different countries have been selected. This is a non-exhaustive list. The support groups listed here are not endorsed by this website and links to third-party sites are provided for information only.